These sessions comprise an aerobic warm-up, circuit activities, stretching cool-down and a social cuppa.
Join others from the community who find attending these sessions very helpful/beneficial – balance improved, able to lift things more easily, stamina increased, more flexible, sleep improved, feel more alive
You will also meet some friendly people!
KEEP ACTIVE! meets every week (term time) at both church sites:
Halswell Site 6 Balcairn St
Spreydon Site 244 Lyttelton St
- Monday 9.30am – 10.30am Spreydon Site
- Monday 11.00am – 12.00pm Spreydon Site
- Tuesday 9.30am – 10.30am Halswell Site
- Wednesday 9.30am – 10.30am Halswell Site
- Thursday 1.00pm – 2.00pm Spreydon Site
- Friday 9.30am – 10.30am Halswell Site
FaD’S fitness for those with disabilities
Tuesday 11.00am – 11.45am Halswell Site
$4 per session includes light refreshment.
Term 2 2017
Sessions for Term 2 run on the following dates:
- Monday 1 May – 3 July (not Monday 5 June, Queen’s Birthday)
- Tuesday 2 May – 4 July
- Wednesday 3 May – 5 July
- Thursday 4 May – 6 July
- Friday 5 May – 7 July
021 234 7198
Ian and Irene Oxley