KEEP ACTIVE! is a fun, social setting for anyone to help maintain or improve their fitness.
These sessions comprise an aerobic warm-up, circuit activities, stretching cool-down and a social cuppa.
Join others from the community who find attending these sessions very helpful/beneficial – balance improved, able to lift things more easily, stamina increased, more flexible, sleep improved, feel more alive 🙂
You will also meet some friendly people!
KEEP ACTIVE! meets term time at both Church sites:
Halswell, 6 Balcairn St Spreydon, 244 Lyttelton St
Monday 9.30am – 10.30am and 11.00am – 12 noon, Spreydon site
Tuesday 9.30am – 10.30am, Halswell site
Thursday 1.00pm – 2.00pm, Spreydon site
Friday 9.30am – 10.30am, Halswell site
FaD’S Fitness for those with Disabilities
Tuesdays 11.00am – 11.45am, Halswell site
Under ORANGE traffic light, Keep Active is returning to a circuit programme.
- Masks to be worn on entry, during chatting sessions and in any common spaces
- Physical distancing will be encouraged
- Regular sanitisation is a must and Sanitising Stations will be placed at regular intervals
- Ventilation will be a priority. You are encouraged to wear layers for exercising in
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell in any way
Below is the link to YouTube clips of exercise sessions you may like to do at home if you are unable to join us:
Term 2 2022 begins Monday 2nd May.
Cost $5 per session