Kia Ora and welcome to Ricecube!
Please note that Ricecube is currently on a break until Term 2.
Ricecube is a community for international people and kiwis who love connecting with people from other cultures. We want to welcome international people into our city and help them feel at home. We want to serve their needs and share the love of God. Many people have found a place to belong at Ricecube, why don’t you join us?
At Ricecube we;
- Provide an opportunity for English students to practice their English through one-on-one conversation and small group English Bible lessons
- Have fun together
- Help people understand the Bible
- Help people begin and grow in their relationship with God
- Encourage people to serve God and people with the gifts and talents God has given them
- Feed people a delicious free dinner.
We meet on Friday nights between 6.00pm – 8.30 pm at the Halswell Site at 6 Balcairn Street.
|6.00 – 7.00||Dinner in the Hall|
|7.00 – 7.30||Game or language activity|
|7.30 – 8.30||Adult’s English Bible study in small groups|
|7.30 – 8.30||Children’s groups|