The Marriage Course is for any couple who wants to build a strong and lasting relationship, especially:
- those who want to enhance their marriage
- those at a challenging stage in their marriage eg. the birth of a child, a career change, teenagers at home, the ’empty nest’
- those struggling with issues in their marriage
The course, while based on Christian principles, is very helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
- Over seven sessions, couples talk about important issues while enjoying a date-like atmosphere and a delicious dessert. Privacy as a couple is always respected. There is no group discussion and no requirement to disclose anything about your relationship to anyone else. The DVD of talks by Nicky & Sila Lee is played, interspersed with exercises from your course manual.
- There is a charge to cover the costs of catering and a course manual each (you do need one each).
Courses are usually run twice a year, based on expressions of interest.
For more information check out the Relationship Central website: