There are many ways you can be a part of making a lifelong difference in the life of a child through SWBC Sunday School.
How can I be involved?
Whether you are a teenager, young adult, parent, grandparent or whanau; there is a place for you on the team.
We have a team that volunteers on a regular basis that is able to help build relationship and a safety for our children plus a group who join us for special events or when they are able to.
There is nothing too small to offer – bring what you have and we will see God multiply it!
What does it mean to be on the team?
It means committing to:
- creating a space of belonging for your group and pray for them.
- being a role model – a real one, no one’s perfect!
- being open to grow in yourself – mentally, spiritually and emotionally
- being a great team member – fulfilling responsibilities, communication with leaders, using your initiative.
Who is it for?
For all ages and stages from Year 9 to aged 99!
We ask all our leaders to:
- be in some kind of growing discipleship environment themselves
- complete an application form which includes a police vetting
- abide by our safety procedures.
03 338 4163 ext 262